2008-03-19

Lincolnshire Links

It's almost six months since I started using RedBubble and, in that time, I've slowly been sorting out my other photography pages so that they link into it.

Initially I had my main site linking in (including links from individual images like this) and then, just recently, I created a front end called Photography by Dave Pearson.

The one site that was missing out on this was Lincolnshire Photography. While I did have a set of links to my prints of Lincolnshire this was nothing more than a pointer to a specific tag on my RedBubble account. What I was missing was links from the individually available works.

Now I've done this. The site will display a list of prints of Lincolnshire and each individual work that is available also has a direct link to the RedBubble page for that work (like this for example).

No comments:

Post a Comment