2008-06-11

RedBubble Find: Escape by Jo O'Brien

There's a lot of quality digital photography and film photography on RedBubble and, more than once, I've had the urge to mumble about the works I really like. Thing is, it can be bad manners to display copies of other people's works if they don't explicitly allow it so I've generally stayed away from the idea (I could, of course, have gone seeking permission but, well, I guess I'm sort of lazy).

Recently a new group has been created where membership indicates that you're willing to let people display copies of your work elsewhere (with proper attribution, obviously). Because of this I've decided to start a series of "RedBubble Find" posts where I highlight a work I really like. I'm not sure how often I'll do this but I'm aiming for at least a couple of times a week.

Here's my first:


Escape by Jo O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment